It’s holiday romance time of year, and I have two new releases now available for pre-order:
The Earl’s Scottish Hoyden
Edme Beecham was not disappointed in love last Christmas when Lord Cottingwith abruptly departed the Duke of Kinmarty’s Yuletide party. No, the Earl was too old to be so shy, but there it was. He’d latched on to her own talkative self because he’d found Edme, a girl among a multitude of brothers of all ages, comfortable.
Thus, when an invitation to join a Yuletide party at Furningwood, his family’s estate, arrives, she’s alarmed to feel her hopes rising, and determined to stay home. But the earl is a valuable political and business connection, and her brother insists she go.
After one youthful lapse, Trenton Yardley, Earl of Cottingwith, has set about being a better man than his late uncle and cousin, and restoring the fortunes of his family, without submitting himself to the sort of fortune-hunting marriage his mother is after. He has a secret, and only the right woman will do for him, one with a generous heart and a sense of humor. He’d thought he’d found her last year in Edme Beecham, but an emergency had called him home before he could press his suit further.
The cold, aloof girl who appears at his home for Christmas could not be his Scottish hoyden, could she?
The Earl’s Scottish Hoyden is a standalone romance, Book 5 in The Upstart Christmas Brides series.
Release day is December 5, 2023. Pre-order your copy today: https://books2read.com/TheEarlsScottishHoyden
Six gentlemen and the ladies with whom they discover the power of a Christmastide Kiss.
The Bluestocking Belles and Friends brighten your holidays with:
- A beleaguered uncle whose wards have run off every governess–what he needs is a wife, if only he can persuade the latest applicant
- A country solicitor who becomes an earl and then finds a secret that changes everything
- A very proper clergyman who battles very improper urges when he and a lady with a murky past find themselves snowbound
- A viscount whose search to unearth generations-old family secrets kindles the fire of love for his lovely search partner
- A former army captain who wonders if the best friend of his ex-fiancee is the woman he should have married
- A vicar with a misspent youth and the duke’s daughter who brings out the best in him
My story, Twelfth Night Treasure, is a sequel to last year’s Flowers for His Lady. Matthew Gurnwood, who was something of a villain in last year’s story, meets an imperfect lady who happens to be perfect for him!
Release day is December 26, 2023. Pre-order your copy today: