Six charming holiday season romances from award-winning and best-selling authors.
The Bluestocking Belles and Friends brighten your holidays with:
- A beleaguered uncle whose wards have run off every governess–what he needs is a wife, if only he can persuade the latest applicant
- A country solicitor who becomes an earl and then finds a secret that changes everything
- A very proper clergyman who battles very improper urges when he and a lady with a murky past find themselves snowbound
- A viscount whose search to unearth generations-old family secrets kindles the fire of love for his lovely search partner
- A former army captain who wonders if the best friend of his ex-fiancee is the woman he should have married
- A vicar with a misspent youth and the duke’s daughter who brings out the best in him
Six gentlemen and the ladies with whom they discover the power of a Christmastide Kiss.
Includes Twelfth Night Treasure, by Alina K. Field
Though the Reverend Mr. Matthew Gurnwood longs to marry, he can’t afford a wife, not one without a dowry. One had to allow for the possibility of children, for it was a fact that a so-called white marriage would not do for him, at least not with the sort of woman he’d want to marry—a sort of woman like the mysterious Miss Dubia Hastings.
Disguised as a lady’s companion, Dubia Hastings has been hiding from a scandalous past, a mercenary cousin, and an impossible attraction to the very proper clergyman, Mr. Gurnwood. When they’re stranded together alone on Twelfth Night, dare she risk everything to tell him the truth?