Hooray! We made it to week 52 in the blog challenge, wherein we share our New Year’s Resolutions! Here’s a short and sweet list to close out 2017 and kick off 2018.
- Publish Book 4 in my Sons of the Spy Lord Series
- Finish and publish Book 5 in my Sons of the Spy Lord Series
- Finish and publish my Leap Year story (Okay, I know it’s not a leap year, but who knows where I’ll be in 2020? And this story has been eating at me since 2016!) This project is looking pretty iffy.
- Finish a project for Kindle Worlds
- Work on one more writing project for a possible anthology
- Master Amazon Ads, or whatever the next big thing is in advertising
- Manage my promoting time better
- Spend more time with my family
- Eat less and better
- Exercise more
- Take a shovel to my garage, shelves, and closets—just kidding, but it’s past time for one of those periodic haul-aways.
- Do more knitting and sewing
- Say no to all new volunteer “opportunities”.
Aside from these resolutions, my Polish/American hubby and I are talking about trying to swing a visit to Poland. I have two conferences in my sights also, the 20 to 50K conference in November, and the Historical Romance Retreat at the Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. Keeping my fingers crossed on these!
And what about the 2018 Blog Hop?
If you notice, blogging wasn’t on my list, but I expect I’ll be doing plenty of that. On January 14, 2018, I’ll celebrate the fifth anniversary of this blog. I didn’t post consistently the first couple of years, but I plan to stick with the every Tuesday posting schedule. I’ll participate in the 2018 MFRW hop as much as possible also.
If you’ve been following the 2017 MFRW Author Blog Hop challenge, I hope you’ve enjoyed the posts. It’s been a privilege to share these Friday topics with a great group of fellow authors, and to get to know them. To my fellow blog hoppers, I hope to meet all of you in person someday at future conferences!
Let’s see what my fellow MFRW Authors have on their 2018 lists:
Wishing all of you a happy and prosperous 2018!
Images: Blog Hop meme, courtesy of MFRW; Father Time, Wikimedia Commons; 2018 meme, Stencil; Torun, Lestat (Jan Mehlich), Creative Commons via Wikimedia Commons