This week’s official blog topic is 5 Things on my Bucket List.
This is an impossible topic for me, because I don’t have a bucket list. And you know why? Because the end of a bucket list is…death.
Every year I make New Year’s Resolutions and goals for myself (that will be the topic of our last post in this challenge). Every month I look at what needs to be done that month, and the same weekly. Every day I have a list of things I’d like to accomplish.
But, since death is inevitable, I’ll take a stab at this week’s topic. By the time I die, I’d like to have accomplished the following:
- Optimize time with friends and family, especially the little ones.
- Be more flexible about this business so I can get up and go when my husband wants to travel.
- Do what it takes to keep my physical and spiritual selves in good order and fully functioning.
- Balance giving back to folks who have helped me with saying no to volunteer opportunities when they interfere with all of the above.
- Keep having fun with my writing.
There you have it! Let’s see what my fellow MFRW Authors have to say on this topic.